Monday, February 14, 2011

A Break, And This Is What My Favorite Strip Club Turned Into

I needed to stay away from My Favorite Stripclub because I had no money.  The cold and the NFL playoffs on the weekends made that task easy.

But I got horny again, so last Thursday I went back for the first time in at least a fortnight, and maybe three weeks.  Now, who was there to greet me?

  • This chick whom I still get lap dances from but is boring.  And this time she was really, really hustling me, and it was really annoying me.  All I wanted from her this night was a tip dance from her.  But after giving her my customary two bucks, she said, "Why don't you give me more?"  Later, when she asked again to give her money for a dance, she got all touchy, like my body language was saying more than the "no" coming out of my mouth.  "What's wrong?" she asked.  Well, she was bothering me with her clinginess, and I was watching sports on the TV at the time she asked me.  Damn, woman, leave me alone!
  • Another girl, a black chick who's been very, very horny the times I've seen her before, was really, really, really horny this time.  And, though I'm shocked that I'm saying this, her horniness was creeping me out.  All she did was talk about not getting sex, her broken vibrator and telling her "bitch" sister to go into the sex shop and buy one for her.  She's not the greatest-looking stripper at the bar, but what made her sexy to me is her personality.  Really!  She's a cool chick -- well, was.  Anybody I can talk to is someone I certainly don't mind getting an erection to.  But what she was like this night ... ugh, it was such a turn-off.
  • Another bitch was someone who I think is hot and thought was cool.  She dances to alternative music, and she lives around the same part of town as me.  But as soon as I got my first dance from her, about a few months ago, she has completely ignored me.  It's like I don't exist to her.  And she didn't make eye contact with me this night either.  Fuck her.  Figuratively.
  • The only girl I like is Stephanie, a blonde chick who's been in The Life for many years now.  Still looks good.  She was the only one who talked to me without weirding me out.
One out of four.  A .250 average is what I come back to?  Maybe I should stay away.

Well, of course I couldn't.  I went back Saturday night.  Stephanie was still nice and still hot.  And the black chick who was scaring the shit out of me was acting much more normally.  She asked for a lap, I said yes, and she gave me a sweet massage.  Ah, I like the easygoing girl she was this night.  The bitch who acts like I don't exist anymore was there too, but we avoided each other just fine.

Best of all, the ex-stripper-turned-waitress, who still dances at private parties, was nice to me and said on Saturday that she would invite me the next time she works one!  She asked me to text her today, which I did, and even though I haven't received a reply, I'm heartened to see her naked again -- and to have her see me naked again!

No comments:

Post a Comment