Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This guy ... this asshole who threatened to have me fired ... that son-of-a-bitch threatened me over two months ago, and I still -- still! -- can't get over that. It's been getting worse lately; I'd have some idle time to think, and my memories go back to that dark confrontation with that evil bully, and I think of slapping him, and hitting and kicking and killing him for what he could do to me. And I know that I'm acting out, so people can see this. I was at the gym tonight and I caught myself in this trance-like state where all I could do was think about that prick. If anybody saw me blink or shake my head vigorously or, even though I don't know if I did, throw punches or act like I was stabbing someone, well, they would think I was crazy. And maybe I am.

Why am I letting this flak, this assistant motherfucker who probably can't get me fired, why am I letting him dominate my thoughts? Why am I letting him have control over me like this? And why am I obsessing over this douchelord when he probably hasn't thought of me after I exited his line of sight. Well, that's the luxury bullies enjoy: Making threats instead of taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment