Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Go With It Is Good For Only One Thing. Well, Two Things ... Well, Make That Four Things

I like Adam Sandler movies.  They're not trying to be the next Citizen Kane, but I don't think Sandler thinks of his movies that way, either.  He just wants them to be good entertainment -- fun for the whole family, slapstick for everybody to laugh at mixed in with some real human emotion.  The Waterboy is hella funny.  50 First Dates had a lot of heart.

That's why I'm very disappointed with Just Go With It.  I was assuming it would have the same easy combination of pathos and comedy.  But it wasn't that funny; the humorous parts were, thankfully, the light-hearted moments you usually get in Sandler comedies, like him posing with the kids that are acting like they're his kids on the golf course, or Sandler and Jennifer Aniston kibitzing as boss and employee in his plastic surgeon's office.  As for the romantic part of this romantic comedy, it comes too little, too late.  I believe the chemistry between Sandler and Aniston (and by the way, Sandler may not be a great actor, but you get the feeling he'd be a hell of a guy to hang out and have a beer with), but it's tacked on at the end of a badly-told story and mitigates little of the snorefest that came before it.

However, that wasn't the main reason I went to see JGWI.  Of course, the real reason is Brooklyn Decker!  When she comes out of the water in her yellow bikini in slo-mo, Bo-Derek-in-10-style -- in the trailer -- I was determined to go see it.  But not after I persued the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue first!  (Review some time later.)  She's in a bikini twice; the other time she peels off her clothes to swim in a waterfall.  Spank-worthy!  (Her acting, uh ... well, she's in Battleship, which will be out next year, so let's hope she thinks that she could improve upon her performance here.  Acting as Liam Neeson's daughter has to help.)

But that's not the only thing going for a horndog like me.  Jennifer Aniston is in this movie.  I think she's hot.  But I didn't know that she too was going to show some skin.  In fact, she gets almost naked in the same waterfall scene.  After Decker swims to the other side, Aniston decides to shed her clothes -- a loose t-shirt and Daisy Dukes, already sexy! -- and shows off a rockin' bod in a magenta two-piece!

There is a scene where Aniston swam over to the other side to sit on the same rock as Decker.  Two babes, sitting lazily on a rock, in their bikinis, showing their wanktatstic bodies.  But I have to say that even though Decker was hot, Aniston is hotter because ... you could see her nipples through her bikini top!  And this movie is rated PG-13!!!  (I can't find a screengrab of that, but here are off-camera stills of the two in their swimsuits.)

So I'm in the same position I am with Love & Other Drugs.  That was a slow, boring movie, but Anne Hathaway showed her beautiful, beautiful tits every chance she could, so in that respect it was the best movie of the year!  So I will say that, even with no actual titties hanging out, Just Go With It is the best movie so far in 2011!!!

And now I will go into the bathroom and jerk off.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures. Bye for now and all our love.I can't believe you commented right away You will enjoy it.ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete