Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A guy from high school that I didn't hate turned me onto Poker Palace on facebook. I got addicted, but I don't play until I get an update telling me I got two grand from facebook.

I have other (weird) rules. I find a table that says there is only one other person, as if that person is just waiting for someone else to play against and they're all overjoyed to see me walking up to a virtual seat. (By the way, they're usually never right; once I see the table there either is a game going on or there's no one there.) I sometimes wait to see if others want to play. And, most important (even though the money we're playing with is fake), I play until I win a big hand. Then I stop and leave and don't play until facebook gives me another 2 grand free.

Did that earlier today. Then I saw Poker After Dark and I got the jones to play again. Did that just now. Lost all my money. Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment