Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saw a friend.  Bumped into another friend who invited us to a pub on the West Bank.  Didn't know there was music going on so there was a cover.  OK.

They left about 20 minutes after I got there.  So I had a choice: Stay and listen to the band, or leave after finishing my beer.  If the former, it could suck, and I would miss Bob Valvano's "Match Game" in the midnight hour on ESPN Radio.  If the latter, I would've wasted the five dollar cover for a 20-minute beer.  I'm cheap, so I stay.  Don't wanna a chug a beer.

Well, the band was mediocre, but at least their set was only a half hour, so I was done by 1:20.  Better yet, when I turned on the radio on my way home, guess what I heard?  He delayed "Match Game" by an hour!  So I didn't miss anything at all!!

This is supposed to be a depressing, angry blog, but I had nothing else to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment