Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update On The Man Who Challenged My Authority And Leadership

After I shut him down, he sent me a message. Thinking it was a slam at me, I didn't think I should bother with it, and on the off-hand chance it wasn't, I decided to make a folder for it and put it aside until cooler heads prevailed. Well, my head is still not cool, but I decided to read it now because I realized one thing: He was in my other league I run this time of year, the basketball league, and he's leading there with one day left to go. For some reason I think it's rude of me to continue to shut him down the last day of a league even if it isn't affected by this shutdown, so I think I need to lift the freeze today.

The message was not a profanity-laced one. Instead, it accuses me of overreacting. He thought pointing out my mistake was the end of it. Apparently we have a disagreement on who gets the last laugh and when. I still think I shouldn't be showed up like he did. But I'll just unfreeze him and hope he doesn't try to make a big deal out of it.

Sometimes, it's better to be feared than respected. And fuck being loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment