Thursday, May 27, 2010

Accomplished Little Today

Did you ever have a to-do list, then try to vigilantly work through that list, and for a bunch of reasons you weren't able to do any of them, so the day was a complete waste?

I was on the phone talking to XM Radio because of a signal/activation problem. After 11+ minutes, the man on the other end of the line asked me to call back some other time because, if I deciphered his accent correctly, he said they're having trouble sending signals. Fuck.

This is after I tried to paint the two new planks of wood Father used to reattach the side door. I knew I had a problem because the paintbrushes I used to put a new coat on the doors hardened, and I don't know how to clean them. After dunking them in water and trying to power-spray off the paint, I tried using them. None of the bristles moved because they're stuck together because of the paint. I didn't paint so much as weakly apply drips to the bare wood. I would've done as good of a job if I used my dead Walkman for a brush. Seriously, you should look at it; it's like what I did to the walls with my crayons when I was a kid. It's shit.

Hopefully My Fucking Father doesn't look at it and get mad. I need to buy brushes, OK? Get off my fuckin' back. I'll try and do it tomorrow, but if you're gonna bitch, why don't you do it? (I'm bracing myself. I'm as scared and abused a kid as Jesse James.)

No comments:

Post a Comment