Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Hottest Thing I've Seen In A Long Time ... And It Was On My Street!!!

The girls living next door are hot. I have to say that. And they dress hot too. I don't know who's who or any of the babes I see from time to time are their friends. But all I know is there is talent living close to me for the first time ever.

But I was not prepared for what I saw yesterday. I was driving down my street when I see these two figures walking my way. It looks like they're baring their stomachs. I hoped it wasn't something similar to me walking to my car from "work" when I saw some guys sunbathing at a frat house. There were several guys in chairs and a few chicks laying on towels on the front lawn. Hot ... until I noticed one of them actually was a guy. Whoops.

I got sidetracked. Anyway, I didn't want to raise suspicions, but I needed to know if I was getting to ogle the right gender. Driving closer, but not too fast so as not to make myself noticeable, it truly was two girls. And I recognize one of them -- it's one of the girls who live next door!

And you have to see what they were wearing and how they were wearing it. Her friend, who was closer to the middle of the street and to me, tried to beat the heat of yesterday by pulling up her t-shirt to show off her hot, thin belly!! Even better, the neighbor girl walking next to her looked like she was wearing just a bra!!! I ain't fuckin' kidding!!! I'm not complaining or anything -- although it does look kind of weird -- I just fuckin' love a chick who don't give a shit and is walking around that scantily clad!!! I think she's down!!!

Makes me wanna pull a Tiger. But she's underage, so I'll just touch myself in the bathroom now.

No comments:

Post a Comment