Saturday, May 1, 2010

Impending Death Of My Favorite Stripclub

I heard from one of my ATF's that my favorite club is about to close. Well, the owner sold his license to someone, and she says that this guy is going to use that license and use it to open up his own hotshot club somewhere downtown, probably around the North Loop where the Twins ballpark is. Once it closes, it's just a matter of time.

This place frequently was a refuge of salvation for me. I remember the first time I went in. This was the bar at the shady end of the bridge, but it had girls there and I was horny, so I finally just said fuck it and in I went. I was there the last, like, half hour before they closed. I only spent two bucks there, and I had to shove it into the hand of the dancer who was trying to make her way to the dressing room. After that I turned to go, only to be stopped by the bartender who gave me directions downtown, even though I didn't ask for them.

But I felt safe enough to go back. And back and back. And I eventually grew to love the place. Sure, the dancers are older and most of them are single moms. But I'm not picky, so they're still pretty fucking hot to me. Plus a coffee's only two bucks after tip; at other SC's it's 8 or even 9 bucks. And there's no cover here, either.

A few years ago I thought they'd shut the place down to sell the land. Turns out the license became the owner's most prized asset, and unless some weird shit happens, about four decades of memories at my favorite SC is going to be wiped from the earth. And soon; for some reason I think they'll clean us all out some time this summer.

Man, that's gonna be some closing party. I have this urge to literally take my dick out and see what all the strippers do. And I won't give a shit if the bouncers or customers or any other male see it. What are they going to do -- throw me out and never allow me to come back?

The downside: I may not be able to see many of my ATF's ... again. I thought I put enough time there to get numbers from all of them, but as of now I've only got, like, three or four. Maybe the impending demise of this club will spur them to give me their digits. Cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment