Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Grandmother Went To The Doctor Yesterday; Meanwhile ...

Had to mark that down in case I need to know down the line.

Should put this down too; couple/few weeks ago I had this huge nightmare. For some reason my parents were on the couch and I was in the room with them, somehow. All of a sudden, I jump up on the couch, right between My Father, and start slapping him on the head while he was trying to put his arms over it in order to protect himself. And that was it.

I've had thoughts about physically defending myself against -- OK, physically attacking -- My Father whenever he gets out of line, so that may be where it comes from. I guess it'd be a good thing to prepare myself for. But like I said yesterday, Father's been quite nice to me. I'll probably be lured into a false sense of complacency, and then he'll pounce. Maybe then I'll remember this nightmare and I'll fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment