Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Laptop Is Breaking Down

I was afraid of this; I use my laptop so often I'm just waiting for the day when it breaks down.  I once thought my Internet connection would be the thing that does it in, but now I'm confronted with as great, and a more innocuous, problem: the "r" key won't depress as cleanly as the others.  I don't know if there's something stuck under it or if one of the underpinnings is broken or something.  What I know is this is one of those little annoyances that will drive me crazy over time.

I mean, you don't know how many times I've had to hit the "r" key twice when writing this.  And now I have to hit that key a little harder than all the others.  That extra pressure adds up over the course of typing and blogging for hours on end.  Maybe I should just leave it out of my posts fom now on.  I mean, fuck it if it's not going to coopeate, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment