Monday, March 10, 2014

Escaping The Wolves At Just The Right Time?

Finally it was time to tackle the problem claims, the ones from people who insist their exotic insurance should pay for their flu shots, and to which I have to break the news that, sorry, they won't.

I was extended through this week only.  I am very, very sad that this assignment probably will end Friday.  Even though I do have another assignment in two weeks and I could use next week off because it's my birthday and the beginning of March Madness, I've been at this place for six months.  I still like it here, and I'll miss the people I work with, as well as the paychecks, when I have to go.

Nevertheless it's a good time to start breaking bad news.  Not only did I wait until the last week (presuming I am not extended past this week) I waited till the end of the day.  That way any bad reactions wouldn't affect the rest of my day.

Sure enough I was right.  I got through two people.  The first was a nice guy -- was, because as soon as I told him his insurance wouldn't cover the shot he threatened to file a complaint with the state Attorney General.  Then there was a mother who told me that her insurance finally did pay for her kids' shots.  That's great ... until she told me she will never use our organization ever again because it "is a pain in the ass."  And this is from someone who did get her shots paid.  What happens when I tell the other people on the list that they won't?

Both people said they weren't angry with me, of course, but I wasn't having any of their venting.  Any more of this and I probably will be glad I'm done there.

At any rate I felt this tension, and I need a release -- a sexual one, preferably.  At least I have the good timing of having the house to myself.  I'm going to have either a sexy massage or my ATF come over and wank me something good.  Because I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment