Monday, March 10, 2014

Expenses Without Receipts

Damn, it's been so long.  Starting from Sunday, March 9:
  • I actually charged everything on Sunday (gasoline, Auto Show ticket, Late Night Italian Place), so I go to Saturday the 8th, where I started off having lunch at Wendy's.  Cashed in on a coupon that I got at the Gopher men's hockey game for a free Ciabatta Bacon Cheeseburger, which is pretty good.  I didn't know about the hard-looking bread, but it was a nice place setting for the stuff in the middle.  I paid for a value-sized fries and Coke: $2.12.
  • However, at the Wendy's counter I looked down and saw a quarter and a dime on the ground.  I assume it's not mine, so this is an Infusion of: 35 cents.
  • Early in the week I took out $100 out of my ATM in anticipation of going to a party that my ATF ***e* was working.  But I didn't go (too tired?), so I had all this excess money in my wallet.  Meanwhile I'm facing what probably is my last week at the flu biller place, so I think I'll have some afternoons to get out of the house and work out at the gym.  Which means getting a monthly pass at the community center would make sense.  So I got one: $15.
  • Got home from the gym, took a nap, and left for the Minnesota Boys' State AA Hockey Final in St. Paul.  Left without saying goodbye.  Rather not have it that way, but if My Fucking Father remains disappointed in me, it's probably for the best.  After about 50 minutes of getting across the river in traffic and finally finding a parking spot, I treated myself to dinner at Mickey's.  Just a pork chop, 5 ounces, because I need to know the sizes of the food I eat for this experiment.  Didn't even get a Coke because I was going to get one at the game.  With tip: $4.39.
  • The howler of a game.  Edina 8-2 over Lakeville North.  It got so bad that apparently they invoked the mercy rule and let the final minute run with everybody standing around on the ice.  The Hornets have now gone back-to-back, and they could be a dynasty in the making.  Scalped ticket, program, hot dog and Coke (medium-sized even though they call it a small): $30.
  • Wednesday, March 5: Just got a bowl of chili from the eatery across the street from work.  With tip: $3.50.
  • Back to Monday the 3rd ... I hope there isn't any EWR beside my after-work time at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) because I forgot.  Coffee and tips because a girl I asked to get a dance from dissed me: $11.
  • On Sunday the 2nd the only EWR was the gym: $3.
  • Saturday, March 1 -- same thing; first EWR was the gym: $3.  (E at 12:30 a.m. on May 10 TA that long ago I had found the receipt for this particular expenditure, therefore I am going to cross this off.)
  • Friday, February 28 ... from this point on I'm relying on my day planner.  Hopefully I put all my EWRs on there ... after I work I made a night of it at Dinkytown.  I started with having artichoke ramekin at Loring Pasta Bar.  Contrary to the Yelp review, I was OK with the service.  But I should not be paying this much for an appetizer with tip: $17.
  • I then went to Bordertown for coffee.  With tip: $2.25.
  • Finally the game, an ass-kicking of Penn St.  Scalped ticket, program, hot dog and Coke: $24.75.
  • On Tuesday the 25th and friend and I went to a free screening of Non-Stop.  Liam Neeson elevates any movie he's in, but the plot twists were too much to believe.  Grade: C.  Popcorn and Coke: $10.75.
  • Sunday, February 23: Do I have a receipt for the gym?  If not: $3.
  • I also took a break at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Needed it after, um, what I did.  Coffee and tips for three because the fourth is a $5 girl: $8.
  • ETA at 11:29 p.m. on March 13 that I may not have a receipt for lunch at Quizno's.  If not, with tip: $8.
  • On Saturday the 22nd I began at the gym: $3.
  • I then went to the North Star Roller Girls championship bout at the Minneapolis Convention Center.  Ticket, beer and tip: $23.
  • Afterwards I headed off to blow off some Father-related steam at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Coffee and tips for only three because, like the next day, one of the girls was a $5 girl.  She works nights a lot: $8.
  • Back to Thursday, February 20, when I ate chili at the eatery across the street from work.  With tip: $3.50.
And, assuming I got everything, I'm caught up all the way to March 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment