Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back To Being Fat

Last (Tuesday) night I was helping Mother pay some Vegas real estate association fees.  Her wallpaper is a photo of her, Father, my sister and I posing, I think, in front of one of the famous bridges in Lucerne, Switzerland.  I am the left-most of the four, and it's very noticeable that my gut is hanging out through my shirt and suit.  Oh, sure, I can say that I was wearing tight pants, and I probably am in that picture.  That doesn't mean I wasn't fat.  Because I was.

And right now, I feel like I am.  Here is what I ate since Sunday after dinner:
  • Sunday: While watching The Amazing Race I took another piece of my birthday cake.  I think Mother also gave me a piece of strawberry flan.
  • Monday: At work I started going through the box of Trefoils I bought at the mall closest to me; dinner was pho, glorious pho.  This is not a typo: I was so full I was hungry, and an hour after I got done with dinner I ate a blueberry Pop-Tart.  And a short time later I fell asleep, from 8 till 5:30 in the morning.
  • Tuesday: A banana and then Trefoils at work; slow-cooked pork, with green beans, Chinese spinach, bread and a salad for dinner.  And for dessert several hours later Mother gave me another half-bowl of strawberry flan.  Good, but fattening!
  • Wednesday (today): Almost down with the Trefoils; only five left.  Then for dinner we had pork and pasta.  All good!
No wonder why I feel like I have a gut again.  I probably do.

No comments:

Post a Comment