Thursday, October 3, 2024

More Free-Floating Anxiety

I am getting not more excited but more anxious as the Game Saturday is looming.  I organized a lot of things, and I am scared that I am missing some sort of key piece that will ruin the day.  That's why I e-mailed a bunch of people tonight to make sure they all know what's up.  I have many more to send tomorrow.  And I still am scared that something will get screwed up and that it truly would be my fault.

And then I am scaring myself with the impending transfer of the house to me.  Once my parents sell the house to me, are they ever going to come back?  I am going to leave everything the way they are.  Their bedroom is still going to be their bedroom.  Hell, I am still going to act as if they own the place.  And above all of that I'm scared that somehow I will be too poor to keep up the house.

Do you know my cure for all this anxiety?  Strippers.  I didn't plan on going to the one that's happening tonight/Thursday night, and I still might not.  But the one *****y was going to have at her place was moved to a fellow stripmonger's place in north Minneapolis, and that's way closer to me.  If I get out of work real early (like has been happening this week -- for some reason, there has been no work), I might just try to seek, uh, solace from the hands (and possibly mouth?) of a beautiful stripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment