Tuesday, October 1, 2024

My Self-Imposed Monthly Data Limit? I Fucking Blew Past That

And I really don't know how.  I think I have stayed with my routine of using my data during breaks at work, but somehow, this month, I have surged past the 2 GB limit I once had and continued to hew to for the first time in a long time, if not ever.  It seemed to spike on Saturday when a guy I was watching the Game with Airdropped me a photo he took of all of us watching the Game.  But I just checked my itemized data usage and it looks as though the vast majority of the 2 gigs I've used have come in chunks while at work.  It didn't seem to take that much with my old phone.  Either this 5G network is an energy hog, or Twitter/X has become an energy hog since Elno Musk bought it.

Oh, well.  I am fairly sure I have unlimited data in my plan, so I guess I can use as much data as I want now without giving a damn.  Sure, it was artificial, but the 2 GB limit per month was something I prided myself on, as a means of self-control.  Well, shit, I guess I have no self-control now, and I might as well keep my phone on 5G all the time.  Who cares now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment