Anyway, this trash bill, to me, makes me think that Mother has asked for it again. Which means they're coming home, and soon. Goddammit.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, July 5, 2026
I am too busy right now to talk to my folks about bills, but one of those bills, which came Saturday, is for our trash. Mother suspended service while they were away. I do generate trash, but not enough whereby something needs to be picked up every week. Like I've said here, if I do have trash to throw away, I just take it to a gas station.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment