Monday, July 20, 2026

Maybe I Like Zynga Poker Again

I've been relegated, like, four times over the past five-to-six weeks.  It was getting to the point where it is unfair, and I thought about just deleting my account after Zynga Poker gets pushed out (or claims they will get pushed out) in the fall.

Well, I got on a holy roll just now and was promoted automatically not once, not twice, but thrice.  I was at Pro I, fell all the way down to Elite II, and now I am at, I think, Elite V, almost where I was.  It's as if Zynga Poker took pity on me and wanted me to stick around, so they just allowed me to win.

Downside is I spent 45 minutes to an entire hour doing this.  Talk about a timesuck.  That's how they get you.  Don't mind it, but that's how they get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment