Since I got home much later than I was hoping, all the things I thought I wanted to do I just didn't do -- not just because I got home so late, but also because I was so tired. At least I have enough energy to blog post this complaint.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Friday, July 31, 2026
I was afraid The Third Department was going to be hell since one of my co-workers was taking the rest of the week off, and it was. Goddamn, I didn't leave last/Thursday night until 7:15 -- that's a 10:45 day. I'm glad I got to the pizza place (in a gas station very close by me) before they closed. But it might be just as bad today/Friday because there are a half-dozen tests coming in. There were only supposed to be two yesterday/Thursday but that became six, goddammit.
Labels:
blogs,
complaining,
food,
frustration,
time,
tired,
too late,
too much,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment