United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Where The Fuck Is She?
OK, this is kind of pissing me off. ****e* was supposed to tell me when she'll get here as soon as she wakes up, but she told me "early afternoon." Well, it's past noon now. I texted her, and I haven't heard back. I have a rental car I need to use the fuck out of, and right now I am going to Clear Lake in the middle of the hot afternoon, plus there is an Extreme Heat Warning, both here and there. I have half a mind to just say fuck her and leave. I can't believe I'm being treated like this! Well, actually, I can -- they're strippers. But still, this is annoying as fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment