United States Constitution, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: "No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Random passive-aggressive lash-out: Sweat to fucking God, if that immature incel reacts to anything I say that he even remotely thinks questions his so-called superiority on the rules of football, I will say something. Probably won't scream or completely insult him. But I am too old for this shit, and I do not know if I can keep being stepped on by some twenty-something prick who believes he's got a ticket to move up in the industry he's wanted to work in since seeing SportsCenter for the first time without coming back on him. Just saying that I cannot be complicit in my debasement for much longer. Jesus, what a fucking goddamn asshole he was/is. ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment