Sunday, April 21, 2013

Addendum To: My Fucking Father And His Goddamn "Lessons"

And I just lost it tonight.  First shoveling, and tonight, of all the fucking things, fish bones.  Fucking fish bones.

We had fried fish for dinner tonight.  Both of my parents told me to watch out for bones.  I cut into my filet while watching out for bones, like they said.  And then GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! My Fucking Father gives me his old wince like he's embarrassed and starts in with that goddamn condescending tone I've heard all my life, "Agghhh, son. ..."

That's when I lost it, although I didn't scream or throw anything, although I should have.  I kind of just shut down when that asshole started in on me like that.  I put my head down, looking up only when My Fucking Father was trying to stare me down, and ate.  I fucking hate being treated like I'm some infant.

My Fucking Father -- and My Fucking Mother, for that matter -- sensed me not caring anymore, and the tone in the dining room changed, as it should have.  After I finished up and went to the bathroom, I could overhear My Fucking Father twist what he said to me yesterday morning when I was shoveling and he was lecturing.  What a prissy dick.

Try and throw me out.  You'd better goddamn kill me, asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment