Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Rest With My Legs In A "4"

Don't remember when I first noticed this, but it was probably around the time I was forcibly moved into Grandmother's bedroom.  But when I relax and am lying flat on my full-size bed, I often bend my right leg so that the bottom of my foot rests against the inside of my left knee.  So, if you are looking at this arrangement from the ceiling, it would look like the number 4 if the two vertical lines of the digit were closed together, kind of like the old WCCO "4" logo.  Don't know how or why, although having a bed bigger than the twin-size one I was stuck with gives me just enough room to feel comfortable, and maybe that's a way for me to use as much of the bed as possible.

Just something I've wanted to share for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment