Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hooters Got Tits, But They Ain't Got Sports

Hanging out at the Buffalo Wild Wings at the Megamall right now.  Would much prefer to go up to Hooters and get served by hot babes with big cleavage, but they have music blaring when I want to catch the NFL Draft.

I thought they were a sports restaurant.  They used to pipe in the audio, but starting, I think, last year with either the NBA Draft or the Euro 2012 semifinal between Spain and Portugal, they have outright refused to turn the fucking music down.

It's starting to piss me off.  I used to go to Hooters for sports and tits, but they go hand-in-hand.  If I can't listen to sports, sorry, I'll just fucking have to take the sports audio somewhere else.  I don't want to, but Hooters (or at least this particular Hooters) leaves me no goddamn choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment