Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Was Looking Forward To Saturday Night

Last Saturday or Sunday, one of All-Time Favorites, ********a, told me on facebook that she was throwing a party.  She had told me she planned on doing it earlier this year when she was imprisoned at home, but now she finally is doing it sans ankle monitor.

I finally have money because of work, and so I was really looking forward to it because, well, you know, I haven't taken out my pee-pee in a long while.  I've never done it to *******a, and I didn't know if she would freak out or get pissed off, but I think we have a good vibe, so I thought I'd try it.

Last night I wanted to make sure the party was still on, so I went back on fb to make sure, and she said yes.  "Good, I can go there and hang out with my wang out," I said, subliminally trying to feel her out and make sure she wouldn't get all bent out of shape.

"Sorry, but you have to keep your Wang in your pants," *******a said.

WHA-WHA-WHAT?!?!?!?! I thought, and said on the chat.  That disappointed me.  But then I saw that she wasn't replying.  Uh-oh, and so I apologized real quick to *******a to make sure she wasn't angry.  She saw it but didn't reply to it.

Fuck me.  Well, I'll still go, and I'll keep it holstered.  OK, I'll try and keep it holstered.  Ask for permission, too, maybe.  But shit, I'm now thinking about how to do damage control while wondering how good of a party this is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment