Thursday, April 11, 2013

Expenses Without Receipts

Since Wednesday, April 10:
  • After work I had an experiment at the U. -- not the MRI or the hearing lab, a different one.  I've work with this department before, and apparently I'm, like, famous or something.  When I was told about this she complimented me on my enthusiasm for doing it.  I just wanted them to know that I was willing to help, I just can't do it during normal business hours.  But they accommodated me, and one of them stayed after hours.  In fact, another person was finishing up her experiment as I was starting.  Anyway, an Infusion of: $10.
  • To Sunday the 7th: The disaster at Espresso Royale.  The price to pay for this shit was tiny, however. Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • Then to the Gopher baseball game, with similarly disastrous results.  Program, hot dog and Coke: $8.50.
  • Went to Dunn Bros. for even more caffeine after the game.  The EWR here was the penny I found and picked up.  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
  • Saturday the 6th ... Day started off with me exercising.  Since my buy-one-month-get-one-month-free deal expired, I had to pay: $3.
  • MNRG ... Surly with tip: $8.
  • Caffetto afterwards.  Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • Thursday, April 4, where I got peanuts from the vending machine at work.  Figured that because I knew I was spending money that day, might as well buy something there at least once: $1.
  • Chased all around Minneapolis for a ticket to the Minnesota RollerGirls bout.  My usual place, Shameless Inc., sold out, but there was another one at this place called Crafty Planet.  After driving for two hours after work, I finally got a voucher (which I would have to exchange for a ticket at the box office that evening -- and come to think of it, the woman who helped me with that was pretty much an asshole too).  The woman who helped me at Crafty Planet said I got the last one.  Whew!  The price was a special one because it was the Championship Bout: $16.
  • Sunday the 31st -- At the Lianne La Havas concert I had a Pabst Blue Ribbon.  With tip: $5.
  • Saturday the 30th ... After going to Auntie Anne's I had coffee at Cobalt Cafe at the library.  With tip: $1.25.
  • That evening I went to the North Star RollerGirls bout.  The fucking team lost to Fargo-Moorehead.  Fargo-Moorehead!!!  PBR with tip was: $7.25.
  • Then I drowned my sorrows at Caffetto.  Coffee with tip: $1.75.
  • Since I was a good boy monetarily through the week I have to go all the way back to Sunday, March 24, where I started my day going to Jackson's Hole to catch the Ohio St.-Iowa St. second round game of the NCAA Tournament.  Had ... what did I have, nachos?  Had some food, and with tip it came out to: $9.
  • I had stuff written down for this date, but not for the hot dog and Coke I got at the NCAA Women's Frozen Four Final later that afternoon.  And I just checked my credit card statement online and it wasn't there, so I had to have paid cash.  Shit, how much was it?  I'll take a guess: $7.50.
  • On Saturday the 23rd the only thing I paid without a receipt for (I hope) was Caffetto.  My mind is hazy at this point because it's been some time since I got something there other than a small cup of coffee, but I can't remember anything otherwise, so I'll say it was a cup of coffee.  With tip: $1.75.
Lord willin', I caught up through the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment