Sunday, April 7, 2013

People Who Should Be Fired: Everybody At Espresso Royale

OK, maybe I'm running a little anxious because my car was acting up even more on my drive to Dinkytown to catch the Minnesota baseball game -- now I think my transmission's going because I started the car again after I parked at a meter I thought was free on Sundays but instead was active and it revved really high for, like, five seconds after I turned it on, which isn't supposed to fucking happen!!! -- but all I wanted to was to type a little bit and figure out when the game was actually going to start.

Instead, I go to Espresso Royale and the following happened:

  • The goddamn wi-fi doesn't work.  I even took out my tablet and it said I needed to input the address. What the fuck???
  • I ask one of the guys if I need a password and he just shook his head.  Some help you are.
  • Oh, by the way, I don't think the guy who took my coffee order (different guy, I think this guy was straight while the other was gay with an obnoxious, stuck-out ass [don't ask, I couldn't help but notice]) acknowledged or even looked at me as soon as I said I wanted a coffee.  Bunch of narcissistic douchebags these guys all were.
  • I have a loyalty card and gave it to him.  He punches it and drops it in on his side of the counter.  Hey asshole, why don't you drop it a little closer to my reach, huh?  Dick.  Ooh, the more I think of this the angrier I get. ...
  • Oh, and I think I asked for room for my coffee.  I didn't get any room from him.  I think it was the gay guy, and that always pisses me off because the guy I tell I need room for my coffee is the guy who's taking my money, and oftentimes someone else helps with getting the coffee, so he doesn't know (or doesn't pay attention) to my direction.
You know, I usually make it a point to drop by Espresso Royale once a summer; it's one of those end-of-summer rituals that I want to uphold.  But if this is the treatment I get nowadays by the dicks who work here, and if I can't even get on the fucking Internet here, why come?


Before I realized that their wi-fi's fucked-up, I actually answered their customer service survey.  And I actually gave them good marks, even though they suspiciously didn't have a spot for, "How was the customer service today?"  I should have taken out my survey and did a new one slagging these lazy asses.  Well, at least I only planned to give these fuckers only three-cents' tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment