Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Addendum To: More Car Trouble, More Car Suffering

Still having trouble accelerating when I first shifted out of first or second gear coming home tonight, another problem added to the rough idling.  Not as bad as it was yesterday evening, however.  Still thinking about scheduling an appointment with a mechanic, however.  And, also however, after relatively smooth driving without stopping (save for a couple surprise hard stops on 694 East coming home; there has not been backup traffic in that stretch since I started this test assignment, but Karma made up for that by sparing me from real stops at lights and thus forcing me to feel my car's shudder), I sat for a few minutes on the driveway, and while I went through Drive, Neutral and Park, I didn't feel that rough idle.  I was surprised ... and happy ... and then I was worried about tomorrow.

---

Need to get this off of my chest too: After dinner I finally was in my bedroom long enough to notice that the hard wind outside was blowing my Venetian blinds.  I looked at my window; there was a crack.  A crack?  When was this ajar?  Never noticed that.

First I thought that I had never closed it.  I tried locking it a few times, but for some reason it never did, so I just left it.  The way the window was ajar would explain why it couldn't lock.  But I'm sure that the wind has been strong enough since I last tried locking it -- which was, oh, since the fall, at least -- and those blinds would be whipping up at some point for me to notice.

That leaves one explanation: My Fucking Father came in my bedroom.  Why?  Just because.  Or because he's a nosy asshole.  Maybe he wants to find out where I hide my jerk-off towel, too, fuck. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment