Sunday, July 4, 2010

"Ever Wonder Why You Never Remember The Beginning Of A Dream?"

That may or may not be the exact quote from Inception, the Christopher Nolan/Leonardo DiCaprio movie that some people think not only is the most-anticipated film of the summer but also the flick that will redeem the crap Hollywood has made so far this summer. Personally, I think this is so inscrutable that I don't care to see it. And "dream thieves?" That sounds like Freddy Kreuger without the claws.

But that quote above is so true. You never remember the beginning of a dream!

Anyway, I had a dream while sleeping. Actually, it should qualify as a nightmare -- not because it was nightmarish, but because I was sleeping at night. If I had this during the day, it would be a daydream, I think.

Anyhoo, I was in what looked to be a library and the singer/songwriter P.J. Harvey was announcing she was getting married. Why is she telling me? Are we friends? She's hot, but it ain't like we're buds or anything.

That's what I wanted to share right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment