Thursday, July 29, 2010

Swear To Fuckin' God I'm Going To Kill Something That Has Something To Do With My Internet Connection

I'm thinking I'll take it out my laptop because it's the thing I use the most, but I can't use it at home because for some goddamn reason it and my modem aren't communicating.  It's been this way since Sunday, and I don't know what the fuck happened to it.

The modem's been on the blink the past couple of weeks, but I figure it's because of the power in the house is being sapped to the air conditioning.  But there hadn't been any issue from my laptop pinging with the modem.  At all.  Until this past weekend.

I've been on my parents' desktop trying to look for an answer.  Shit, I brought the laptop down to put it up against the modem, and evenutally it works.  But then I bring it back upstairs to my room, and the connection's all lost.  That means there's some interference between it and the modem, but I don't know what it could be; the phone's been where it's always been, and there is no other device that's using the signal, at least I don't think.

That's why I'm pulling my fuckin' hair out figuring out what the fuck's going on.  I need to use my computer at night, and now I fucking can't.  What the hell's going on???

Gotta send this before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment