Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dispatch From Zurich

Sorry to have been dark; I'm visiting my sister in Switzerland.  I will be doing so the rest of this week, and I anticipate that I will be dark until then.  So sorry, no WMNSS.

Zurich, called by Monocle magazine as The Most Liveable City In The World, surely has many things going for it.  While it does kind of stink here and there, and I wish the apartment they live in had an elevator, Zurich has an extensive public transportation system, beautiful natural scenery, a high standard of living ... and lots and lots of babes.

I went out with my sister and her boyfriend to the Lake Zurice (the Zurichsee) where everybody goes to get a tan and go for a swim.  Couldn't swim because of the scary rocks lining the bottom (and the fact I can't swim), but that just gave me more time to scope out all the European chicks.  All chicks are hot, but something about all the babes in their bikinis ... well, maybe it's because I haven't touched myself in a while, but I have the urge now.  It's funny: After they're done sunning, the put all their clothes on, but you can see the strings holding up their bikini tops.  We shopped at the Hauptbanhof, the largest train station in the city and the only place where shops are allowed to open on Sundays.  Everywhere you look, babes in their dresses with the bikini strings showing.  I like seeing girls naked, but I think I wanted to go up to one of them and ask them to take off their dress so she'd show me her bikini.  Maybe it's because there were so many babes out in force in their bikinis that I don't want them to totally undress.  That would just be overdoing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment