Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Take Back Everything I Said About My Sister In My Previous Post

Coming home, I realize I was a bit harsh.  We also had a good long talk about money and expectations, and we aired out a lot of bad feelings.  And I once again exposed myself as a hypocrite when I went to Freitag and bought a $40 cover for my iPod nano.  I can't bitch too much about spending too much money when that's exactly what I did, even when I can excuse it by saying I wanted something "Zurichy" to take home with me.

So yeah, I had a great time.  And I said, going to Switzerland for my sister's important day is the right thing to do.  But I reap the consequences I sowed.  If I am mature, I will either look for more money or cut back on spending stuff.  Hopefully both.

No comments:

Post a Comment