Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home Invasion By Our Neighbors

I was going to the gym to work out this evening, and I see one of the daughters from the house next door walk across our driveway on her way down the street.  Like it was nothing.  I was right there, watching her invade our private property, and she was walking through like it was her own damn driveway.

I've seen the neighbors to the right of us do this several times.  Now, I've spoken to the head of the household and he seems fine.  He even works nights -- a soul brother, in a way.  He has kids, all of them daughters, I believe, some of them nice jailbait material.  This one (assuming she was one of his daughers) was not.

Maybe that's why I'm annoyed by what happened tonight; if it were one of the hot ones, I'd be OK with it because I'd go, "Well, at least she's hot, I'll let it slide."  Still, she acted as if walking through our driveway wasn't a big deal.  No, it's not, but what would happen if I cut across your lawn if it were the shorter way to get where I wanted to go?

This could get worse.  If these damn kids continue to do this, I might get pissed.  And I could easily envision a scenario where one of them is biking across the end of our driveway just as I'm backing up.  I'd feel terrible at what could happen, but who's damn fault would that be?

Is it too much friggin' trouble to go down to their end of the driveway and then walk past ours?  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment