Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have papers around everywhere.  Not just my newspapers and magazines; I have coupons that I put all over the place as well.  I get those Val-Pak envelopes in the mail, I sort through them for the ones I think I'll use at a later time, and put them aside ... never to use them.

There is this one page I tore off from a circular a while back.  It's on my nightstand under my box of tissues.  The side showing has sale prices for gutter roofs and deck sealing services.  I knew that the other side had the coupon I wanted to use.  I just didn't remember, and I was too lazy to turn it over.  Till yesterday.

When I finally climbed over my bed, exerted enough energy to pick up the tissue box and turn the flyer over, I saw they were coupons for dry cleaning ... and I had stuff drycleaned about three weeks ago.  My laziness assured me that I would be paying more than I should have, because these were coupons for 25 and 30%.

These are the times where I hate myself, but it goes without saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment