Thursday, January 6, 2011

John Mellencamp in People???

I forgot to add something else that contributed to my bad day last night: The ex-stripper to whom I gave my phone number to, the waitress that gave me a handjob a couple times a year ago, she was working again when I popped into My Favorite Stripclub.  I tried to flirt with her by reminding her she has my number.  But she said, "What?  I don't have your number!"  And then she said she got yet another new phone over the weekend.  And she was stupid drunk.  So I don't know what the fuck to believe.

Meanwhile, I have to send this link on People's website about John Mellencamp, whose Human Wheels album is the most underrated record by a major artist in the past quarter-century, seen stepping out in New York with new girlfriend, actress Meg Ryan.  After two decades, Mellenamp split with his model-wife, Elaine.

It doesn't surprise me that John Mellencamp has switched girls; he's kind of an asshole when it comes to dumping women.  And after she broke her marriage with Dennis Quaid for a torrid affair with Russell Crowe, it doesn't surprise me that Meg Ryan is seeing him.  What I'm shocked about: John Mellencamp is in People?!?!?!  This is going to be the first and only time he'll ever be in a tabloid.  Well I'll be. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment