Monday, January 31, 2011

Typed a letter for My Father. Had it typed out yesterday, but Mother didn't bring the name to which I need to address the letter to because I forgot to call her.

Anyway, I called Mother today to remind her, and she brought the name home, and all I did was bring up the letter and filled in the name. So I bring in My Father, who just stepped out of the shower. He looks it over, and my fucking God, he does that, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" in that fucking goddamn whiny way he always does, like the child he always is. I was cool with it, and with him, up until that point; I was pretty damn testy with him after it.

Now, I fixed what he wanted fixed -- something about tenants needing to do the job instead of the management company, something he didn't tell me before I began writing the letter -- and when I wrested him out of bed, he looked at it again and said it was fine. No whining, no tone, no bad attitude. No thank you either, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment