Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Commerical On The Air Right Now: Logitech Harmony, "Robot"

This ad gets to me so much, these days I have to flip the channel whenever I see it come on. It's the robot, just a sad little guy, trying to get by, and having all sorts of malfunctioning indignities get in his way. I become emotional whenever I see his eyes narrow near the end of the spot, the weight of the world crushing down on his shoulders. But then ... the remote control! With the push of a button, behold, his entertainment system, modern machinery that works!! And the robot's eyes widen again, unburdened because, yes, things are right with the world again!!!

I can't help it; this commercial (even though I think I've only seen the 30-second version) almost makes me cry every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment