Sunday, October 2, 2011

I tried the new Blogger templates. Don't know why, I've been using the same format ever since I started it. But today I get to my Dashboard and this pop-up screen pops up showing that there are new designs for your blog! And of course I have to try it knowing I'll blog about this instead of my vacation (to ... well, I'll talk about that later).

Most of them suck. At least for me, because most of them are picture-based, and I don't upload my own photos to here. At least not yet. And although I should incorporate more YouTube videos, I use it sparingly. I understand the visual impact screengrabs and vids can make to the appearance of an otherwise stale-looking blog. But I don't have the energy to even upload pics, so those picture-based templates have a lot of words and a lot of blank spaces.

I think -- I don't know for sure because I hit "Apply To Blog" and it didn't do anything -- I did finally decide to change the template on WAF. When I was waiting for my parents to pick me up from the airport I decided to change the color on my cellphone too, so I think this may be a sign.

What do you think? If I don't hate it, I'll keep it. And if somehow I'm back to the old template, well ... I don't know what I'd do. Maybe nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment