Sunday, November 6, 2011

I've Been Wearing Long Underwear With A Hole In The Ass This Whole Week

Maybe it's been two. I've haven't changed clothes in a while.

I don't know if I remember seeing it last winter, I could have. But I didn't remember when I pulled them on the first time this winter. I was just changing pants one day when I felt a huge draft behind me and "Whoa!" I knew what that meant.

I should have changed, but I haven't. I won't till after I take my shower tonight. Mostly it's because I'm just lazy and there's been too much shit in my life. But honestly, part of it is I like the feeling of it. If I ever see a stripper or a hot chick and somehow I undress in front of her, I could bend over and shockingly moon her. Once in a while these past seven days or two weeks I've imagined stripping in front of a girl and she sees the hole and she grabs my junk from behind. Or, even better, she pegs me up the ass -- and I don't even have to pull off my long underwear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment