Friday, November 25, 2011

Want to go shopping for Black Friday, but I need to rake the leaves and maybe haul some of them away and go to storage and put down the fertilizer. And that makes me not want to do anything and just sit in my bed and watch football instead. But I can't, because I said I won't be here to eat tonight.

There's also a Gopher volleyball game I thought I wanted to go to tonight. But in a sign that it's not really that important to me, I didn't go to the website to check the time. Besides, they're only 10-9 in-conference and I don't want to see a team that sucks. Finally, they play at 7 (I finally checked), the prime time I want to go shopping.

I thought I was going to go to a volleyball game some time this year. How did I not plan this?

Daylight's burning outside and it ain't even light out. Have to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment