Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Next Overplayed Music Video On The Country Network

I like Shania Twain -- well, not her music, but her body, which she shows (or did show) in her music videos.

Well, after going through a divorce (he cheated on her ... with their secretary ... who looks like this. What the fuck was he, renowned producer "Mutt" Lange, thinking?), she has been back with a self-empowerment single, "Today Is Your Day." And up till, oh, a month ago this was the video that replaced Luke Bryan's "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" as the most incessantly-spun video on The Country Network.

Like "Country Girl," I hadn't seen "Today Is Your Day" for a while. But now that I saw it again about an hour ago, I give myself permission to blog about it and embed the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment