Friday, November 18, 2011

Grandmother Turned On Me Last Night

No, it doesn't look like taking Grandmother off the Ambien has cleared up her confusion. After coming back from work last night she called me over from her bed and told me she needed to buy meat and vegetables for the family -- even though 1) the family doesn't want her to buy anything and 2) she has no money. She railed me, bad and unjustifiably -- "What are you talking about, I'm not yelling at you!!!"

Whatever. She is sundowning bad. I was looking underneath her door overnight and she still had her light on. That's a classic sign that she needs light because the darkness confuses her.

I don't want to call the social worker because My Father is hellbent on getting her out of here. But if she's going to act like this, even if it's unintentional, we need to move on moving her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment