Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The goddamn modem My Fucking Father bought because he chose to believe my old one was to blame for our Internet connection problems has been fucking cutting out ever since he made me set it up. And an hour ago I tried to clean out the line by going into Mother's office and plugging in the modem there. And disconnecting and connecting the lines took so fucking long that I missed the beginning of the national nightly news, even though I stayed home the entire afternoon. Fuck.

Maybe the problem is Mother plugging her office phone directly into the wall jack without using a filter. For some fucking reason -- probably because the wires in the house are so goddamn old -- she doesn't get dial tone through the filter but can directly, which may be the cause of our Internet problems. But I'm too fucking tired to confront her about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment