Friday, February 3, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

It's been a week??? Damn, this is hard:
  • So ... Thursday ... uh, I got a surprise slot at "work." Hearing lab ... therefore infusion: $20.
  • I could ghastly be wrong on this, but later that evening I went out to a coffee shop (not My Favorite Coffeeshop, either division). I say this because I know I went there to ask the barista if this place gave discounts for bringing in your own mug. (The answer was no, by the way.) And even though there was a whole hour of 30 Rock and an episode of Up All Night, all the late-night shows (except Kimmel, who, bless his heart, still does new shows when most of the others take vacations) were in re-runs, so I'm pretty sure I took the occasion to go out. Anyway, a small coffee with tip was: $1.75.
  • Friday? Uh, it was a snowy day, and one where I thought I could go to the lab but my slot was canceled. I wanted to check out this nursing home my parents want to throw Grandmother into, but first I wanted to go to Maverick's, a place that serves the best roast beef in town. And I get a beef brisket instead. Not bad, though a tad dry. With tip: $10.25.
  • Went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division). No dances, but I stayed there for a while, so I think I spent: $10.
  • Afterward I went to My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late Night Division) for a mocha. With tip: $5.25.
  • Saturday I virtually did the same thing. First I went to the stripclub and paid another: $10.
  • Then coffee. Same thing: $5.25.
  • Then, just to switch it up, I went to My Favorite Late-Night Italian Place. I just got a soup and salad, but unfortunately, I didn't have enough coins to round up to the usual tip I give them for what I got. Guesstimate, with tip: $8.04.
  • On Monday I went to Dairy Queen. Chicken strip special on Mondays, straight up: $5.
  • On Tuesday I went to the same unfamiliar coffeeshop that I went to the week before. I want to try to go there because a) it's closer, even if by half a mile, b) it's cheaper. Again, coffee with tip: $1.75.
I haven't changed my day planner to February yet, so I'll end it on expenses on the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment