Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nightmare Where I Was The Aggressor

I have to stop talking about The Store and Grandmother or else I'll go mad.

Last night/Yesterday morning I was woken up by something at 9. I went back to sleep. I then had this nightmare, but it was of one that I had never had before. All I remember is that there was this woman -- white, average build, average brown hair, glasses -- I was preventing from going into this building. There was this series of double doors, she was inbetween them, I was inside the second set, and whenever she opened one up, I pushed her back out. She then walked over to another door, I met her, and pushed her out again. She frantically moved up and down this long series of double doors in order to get in, but I managed to laterally move with her, and stop her.

And then I woke up. Around 10. I had to go to the doctor's.

No comments:

Post a Comment