Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

This is not going to work if I'm doing this only once a month. How the fuck am I going to remember what I did four weeks ago?

Well, I'll give it one more shot. If I don't turn around and do this with more frequency, I'm just not going to do it:
  • Let's start with Thursday the 2nd. Needed some money, so I took it out of my PCA pay. Infusion: $60.
  • On Friday, I took Grandmother to the local grocery shop. It came out to something dollars and eight cents or something, so I covered her change: 8 cents.
  • Needed more money, so I went to the ATM. An Infusion of: $60.
  • Went exercising at the gym that evening: $3.
  • Followed that up with a trip to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division). Coffee and tips only: $12.
  • Followed that up with a trip to My Favorite Coffeeshop (Late-Night Division). A mocha with tip comes out to: $5.25.
  • I finished that with a trip to a late-night pizza shop in Uptown. With tip: $15.50.
  • Saturday the 4th I started out my day going to a beer-making shop with my alumni club. Had to pay my share for the brewskis: $30.
  • In the middle of the beer making -- which really was done by the workers -- we went to a bar nearby to have a halftime beer of our own. With tip: $6.50.
  • Afterward I hung at the Mall of America. Indulged in the Cold Stone Creamery. With tip: $4.50.
  • Oh yeah -- before I left for the day I took more PCA money. An Infusion of: $60.
  • I then went to the Minnesota Rollergirls bout in St. Paul. Had a Surly. With tip: $7.50.
  • And then for some damn reason I needed more money from the ATM. Infusion of: $60.
  • I then went to My Favorite Coffeeshop (Late-Night Division). Mocha with tip: $5.25.
  • I then went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division). Coffee was free; my dance with Mariah was not: $22.
  • Then finally My Favorite Late-Night Place. With tip: $13.50.
  • On Monday the 6th, I went out with my friend, who had free passes to see Journey 2: The Mysterious Island at MOA. Had to get a popcorn and pop: $10.50.
  • After that I had time to pop into My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition). Tips only, because thank God they think me such a regular that sometimes I don't have to pay for coffee anymore: $8.
  • Tuesday I planned on seeing a movie. Needed to take more PCA I had planned to deposit in my bank account. An Infusion of: $60.
  • I managed to see The Artist that afternoon. Ticket plus popcorn plus pop: $14.25.
  • Wednesday the 8th, Grandmother wanted McDonald's. She gave me money, and I gave her back the change along with the food I bought her. But the cents owed was small enough that I covered it: 35 cents.
  • And then, when I gave her back her change, I also gave her back money she gave me that I didn't need to spend. Don't know the details, but she wasn't paying me back for anything. Assuming I wrote down that $5, I am writing that I am giving back: $5.
  • Thursday the 9th was the day I was four minutes late to a lab at the U. and thus lost $18 in income. One of the reasons I was late was because I went to Target to get Grandmother's medications: $4.
  • ETA: I had forgotten I went to the RV show that evening. (Thank goodness I remembered to write that down on my Franklin Quest.) I have no money to buy an RV, I just want to dream about having a car for a home and being permanently mobile. Anyway, it's been so long that I forgot how much the ticket was, so I'll guess: $9.
  • ETA: I'm bullshitting the rest of my 9th. I think I went to My Favorite Coffeeshop (Late-Night Edition). Mocha with tip: $5.25.
  • ETA: Went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version). Tips only: $8.
  • ETA: Finally finished my night at My Favorite Late-Night Place. Tips with a guess at what I ate: $13.50.
  • Friday the 10th was the day before I was going to St. Louis. There are no Wells Fargo ATM's done there, so I took money out this day. Infusion: $300.
  • ETA: That I went to another lab at the U. This one I actually got to in time. Shit, it was in the same room that the one the day before was in, the one I was too late for. Unfortunately, I totally forgot how much I got for it, so I'm guessing that for less than an hour where I watched two funny cartoons and ate nuts and M&M's, it's an Infusion of: $6.
  • ETA: That I think -- I think -- I worked out after dinner. Cost of admission: $3.
  • ETA: I did the coffee thing afterward: $5.25.
  • ETA: And I also did the strip club thing (coffee with tip): $10.
What's next are expenses I incurred in St. Louis. I don't think I've written them down in my day planner yet, and this is getting to be really long, so I think I'll just stop at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment