Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maria Menounos Loses. Straight Males Win!

You've probably seen this already, but I still have to salute (with my cock) the body of Maria Menounos, correspondent for celebrity program Extra TV and, in my very humble opinion, the most underrated known hot chick on Earth.

She is a New Englander, and a Boston fan through and through. So she made a bet with fellow Extra TV reporter A.J. Calloway that her New England Patriots will beat the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday.

If the Pats beat the G-Men, Calloway had to appear on-camera wearing a Patriots cheerleader uniform. But thank Buddha they didn't. And so, to make good on the bet, Menounos, did this:


One thing: I've seen a lot of photos of her baring her lean belly and her belly piercing. To those who knew of her beforehand but not her particularly, uh, slutty accoutrement, does knowing she reports wearing that lessen her credibility in your eyes?

For me, I don't care about her reporting. Don't they I have for a long time. I just want to fuck her. So bad.

Till then, fap-fap-fap! I promise to jerk off to Menounos as soon as the shit regarding The Store and my parents wanting to put Grandmother into a home blows over a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment