Saturday, February 11, 2012

Gone Fishing

I will be vacationing in St. Louis the next four days. I think I'll be able to hit the library and veg out for an afternoon, but I don't know when, so there will be at least a couple days I miss blogging on WAF. Also, because all the St. Louis County-area libraries are closed on Sundays (were they before? Damn state budget cuts), there won't be a Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey this Sunday, barring the unforeseen.

My ATF from one of the clubs down in East St. Louis told me she was quitting The Life in order to concentrate on her nursing studies. She told me she was leaving at the end of February, so I made plans to see her the final Saturday of the month, which she said was her very last day. However, Southwest had a two-day sale some time ago, and I jumped at the chance to book a round-trip flight for only $80. Downside is I see her a couple weeks before her stated end.

My main reason to go there is to have her jerk my dick one last time. It will be the last time I ever see that beautiful, solid woman, and I am going to be so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment