Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I was afraid that resuming my scoring job would fuck up my internal clock. Right now I'm really tired and I know I need to go to sleep right now, yet I feel like I can power through and stay on the Internet for a little while longer.

It's not helping that I have to deal with my goddamn parents about to throw Grandmother out of the house. She does not want to go. At all.

This evening she hatched a plan: Tomorrow night I'm supposed to butter up My Fucking Father as to how she's going to get her insulin shots at the nursing home. She doesn't know that there's a nurse on-call, so I don't think I'll even bother going through with her "plan." But I still want to help her find a way out that's to her liking. Anything to avoid this humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment