Friday, June 19, 2015

I'm A Pervert, And I'm OK With That

There could have been a lot of things I could do this week, where I had the whole time to myself inbetween my jobs.  I could have started school, I could have volunteered my time, I could have began going through my bags of papers in storage, I could have even exercised more than one day.  Instead, I went to a Twins game, saw Mad Max (it was OK, I was wanting more), went to see some afternoon Women's World Cup games and, through my laziness, I have been trying to set up some sexy time.

The operative word being "trying."  The aunt-and-niece trio who flaked on me earlier this week because they had a "headache" and "the hotel manager came over to see if we were growing shit" is on the backburner.  ****e*, who works at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), is supposed to blow me this afternoon.  But now I haven't heard from her this morning (which she promised to do), so I don't know where she has moved to.  So I have texted the niece again.  Maybe she won't flake out on me again.  So now I have two balls in the air (so to speak), and I did not want that to happen because one person will be upset and I don't want that in case my penis needs to be emptied.  And then there is ****a, the girl who gives me massages but has been too unreliable for me to go back to for happy endings.  She is my Plan C; she doesn't deserve my business, but dammit, I have urges, and I have time to have them satisfied while I am not working.

This, of course, means money, lots of it.  You could tell this week that my money was going through my wallet like a waterfall through a wet paper towel, and getting women to jack me off will make it worse.  I suspect that all the expenses I, uh, expended today has completely depleted the paycheck I received last week.  But you know what?  At least when it comes to sexytime, I am fine with it.  It's my way of having fun, it makes me feel like a man, it give me the approval that I crave, and I get to hang out with beautiful women who will get naked for me.  I will never let that go.

So much so that I should go back to school to find a higher-paying job that will afford me regular bouts of sexy time.  But that would mean going back to school.  More on that some other time, maybe.

---

Hey, just to let you know, I am blogging this in public.  I don't know if anyone has seen what I have typed, but the headline is kind of big.

No comments:

Post a Comment